WESTPORT — Interim Superintendent Thomas F. Aubin is pleased to announce the launch of a brand new website for the Westport Community Schools, giving the community an updated and modern space to access district news, events and other resources.
The new website, westportschools.org, features a user-friendly and ADA-compliant layout that is easy to navigate on both desktop computers and mobile devices/tablets.
The site features the following:
- Landing pages for each school in the district: Alice A. Macomber Primary School, Westport Elementary School and Westport Junior Senior High School
- Up-to-date news and information for the district
- A district-wide calendar
- Quick links to various departments, such as food services, health, technology and transportation
- Information on the Westport School Building Committee and the new school building project
- A link to the district’s Vimeo page, which features videos including messages from the superintendent, School Committee recordings and more.
«We are excited to launch this brand new website, which gives visitors the opportunity to learn more about our district, each individual school, our latest COVID-19 response and much more,» Interim Superintendent Aubin said. «With the start of the new school year upon us, many parents and community members will surely have questions about our schools and our district, and we hope this site serves as a one-stop shop for any and all information people might be looking for.»