Dear Valued Showcase Customer:
At Showcase Cinemas, the health and safety of our staff and audiences is of the utmost importance to us, and we are closely monitoring the evolving coronavirus/COVID-19 situation. Following the guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and the Massachusetts, New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut and Ohio Departments of Public Health, we are taking the following precautions for your health and comfort:
- Reduced audience capacity for all shows by 50% to allow for vacant space between seats
- Instituted and reinforced a COVID-19 prevention staff education program
- Increased all janitorial services, including the frequency and level of deep cleaning of the public spaces in our theaters
- High touch surfaces including: Seats, armrests, cup holders, tables, door handles, ticketing kiosks, and touch-screens are being disinfected with anti-viral agents during timed intervals and between show-times (we will extend time between showings to allow for thorough cleaning)
- Staff hand washing breaks will be enforced in our theaters
- Latex gloves are being worn by all staff during theater cleanings and when busing tables
- Signs regarding proper hygiene practices are placed in all restrooms and soap and paper towel dispensers will be fully stocked
- We are requiring our staff to stay home if they are showing symptoms such as fever, cough and shortness of breath.
- If staff or a guest in the theater is presenting symptoms such as fever, cough and shortness of breath, they will be respectfully asked to leave the premises
For our patrons, we are encouraging you to do your part:
- Use either showcasecinemas.com and/or the Showcase Cinemas mobile app to buy your tickets in advance and use “tap and pay” including Apple Pay , Samsung Pay, and Google Pay when you make in-theater purchases
- If you are not feeling well, please stay at home
- Take the standard precautions, including frequent and thorough hand washing to prevent the spread of any flu-like illness. Additional information on prevention measures can be found on the CDC website.
We want to thank you for your continued patronage and support of Showcase Cinemas. On behalf of all of us, we look forward to seeing you at the movies!
The Showcase Cinemas Team