CCSSO anuncia que el jefe de Rhode Island, Infante-Green, se une a la junta directiva
Rhode Island Department of Business Regulation
In accordance with Governor Raimondo’s March 28, 2020 executive order, the Department of Business Regulation is providing the following list of critical and non-critical retail businesses.
For questions on these guidelines, please submit your questions online to the Department of Business Regulation using the web form available at https://dbr.ri.gov/critical/. You may also call
the Department of Business Regulation at 401-889-5550
– Restaurants and bars may continue to operate only for pickup, drive-through, and
delivery as per the Governor’s Executive Order 20-04.
– All critical retail employers are required to implement social distancing and to work from
home to the extent possible.
– Financial services offered by pawn shops and payday lenders would be allowed to
continue. In-person retail at pawn shops would be considered non-critical and closed.
– For stores that are mixed retail and service, general retail with customers coming in and
out of your store is not permitted.
– For non-critical retail stores, although in-person retail sales are not allowed, retailers may
continue to receive and ship orders made by phone or online.