The highest impact, however will be the extreme cold conditions for late Saturday
into Sunday. Wind Chill Watches have been upgraded to Wind Chill Warnings across
most of the area, except immediate south coast. Wind Chill Watches continue there.
Bitterly Cold Wind Chills:
* We have upgraded to wind chill warnings late day Saturday into Sunday
morning for most of the area away from the immediate south coast.
* Wind chills will range from -20F to -35F at their coldest.
* Ambient temperatures will range from -10F to +5F.
* Wind gusts of 40 to 50 mph are possible for Cape Cod/Islands late
Saturday into Saturday night.
* Wind Advisories have been issued for this area/time.
* Gale force winds are expected late Saturday into early Sunday.
* This will be accompanied by a risk for moderate to heavy freezing spray.