The search for debris in the Indian Ocean of defunct Malaysia Airlines aircraft was suspended on Thursday.

The authority of Australian Maritime Safety (AMSA) said that operations will continue on Friday morning.

Australian authorities had seen via satellite two objects that could belong to the plane, which disappeared on March 8 with 239 people on board while they were covering the route between Kuala Lumpur and Beijing.

Aircraft and ships were sent to the area from Australia, New Zealand and United States to track these objects, which are 2,500 kilometres of Perth, on the southwest coast of Australia.

The largest of these objects is 24 meters long.

Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott told the Parliament that this is the most credible information they have so far.